2017 Spring registration is now open!
BCLL has officially opened our online registration system for the Spring 2017 season. We are now offering a Holiday Discount. Register by January 15 and save $20 per registration.
Spread the word to friends, neighbors, classmates and anyone interested in participating in Little League baseball or softball. Please forward this email to them or direct them to our website.
Please read the below entirely as many questions that you may have are answered within and if not, please feel free to contact us related to the upcoming 2017 Spring season at Bennett's Creek Little League. Questions not answered below can be emailed to email@example.com.
Important Dates & Fee Information:
1. Registration starts today, Dec 15 and will end on Feb 28.
2. Registration fees for the 2017 Spring season are as follows:
Early Bird: Jan 16 - Jan 31
T-Ball: $60, Coach Pitch P: $80, Minors/Majors/Jr/Sr: $105
General: Feb 1 - Feb 20
T-Ball: $70, CP: $90, Minors/Majors/Jr/Sr: $115
Late: Feb 21 - Mar 1
T-Ball: $90, CP: $110, Minors/Majors/Jr/Sr: $135
1. A late fee of $20.00 per child will be required for any registration after February 21, 2017. All registrations will be done online through the provided link at the bottom of this announcement. If, for some reason, you are unable to register online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Try-outs are tentatively scheduled for Saturday; March 4th. More information about try-outs will be provided in February. Teams will be drafted shortly thereafter.
3. Each registered and rostered player will receive a hat, shirt and socks which is theirs to keep once the season ends.
4. There is a volunteer requirement (this is not an option) for all League parent(s) to contribute to the Concession Stand for their child’s team.
5. Residency requirements will be checked in Feb/Mar (for all new and returning players). Dates to follow.
6. If your child is not a returning player, proof of age (birth certificate/passport) will need to be verified as well in Feb/Mar.
7. Opening night details will be provided in February.
If you registered to play before at BCLL, please register as a returning player and login using your current Parent ID and Password. If you have misplaced or forgot your current Parent ID or Password or have any questions about registering your child, please email email@example.com. With that request, you will receive your current Parent ID and a temporary password that you can modify and retain for future use.
Click on our link at our homepage: http://www.bennettscreek.org/ to register.
Additionally, if you would like to manage or coach a team please email Jennifer Genito @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and look forward to seeing you in the spring!