Bennett’s Creek Little League Fall 2017 Registration is now open!
IMPORTANT: BCLL is in the process of moving to a new league web site hosted through Dick’s Sporting Goods and Blue Sombrero. Before registering for the Fall season, each family must to create an account on the new web site. The following instructions describe how to create an account and register for the upcoming season.
- Use the following link to go to the new Bennett’s Creek Little League web site: http://tshq.bluesombrero.com/bclittleleague.
- Click the Register button in the upper right corner of the web site
- Fill out the Create New Account section on the Login screen. Then click on Create Account. If you have previously created an account and registered, then log in under the Sign in Here link
- Fill out the Primary Parent/Guardian Information section. If you wish to add a Secondary Parent/Guardian’s email (to be cc’d on all Program related emails), enter their information in the Secondary Parent/Guardian Information section and click “Create Secondary Account User & Continue”. If not, leave the area blank and click Submit.
- Fill out the Add a New Participant section. Click on Continue
- Select the Program you'd like to sign your son or daughter up for. Click on +Register and then Continue
- Fill out the remaining registration pages and submit your order. Click on Continue
- After you submit your order, you will be brought to a Registration Order Summary page. You will also receive a confirmation email, detailing your registration.
Please remember your new Username and Password for future use. If you have any questions about registering your child, please email email@example.com.
Please read the below entirely as many questions that you may have are answered within and if not, please feel free to contact us.
- Registration begins June 22nd and will end on Friday, Aug 25th
- Registration fees for the 2017 Fall season will be $50.00 for T-Ball and Coach Pitch and $75.00 for all other Divisions.
- A late fee of $20.00 per child will be required for any registration after Wednesday, Aug 16th.
- All registrations will be done online. If for some reason, you are unable to register online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will form teams in all Divisions the week immediately following the close of registration, beginning Monday, Sep 4th. Managers will notify rostered players of their prospective team and provide their practice schedule.
- Games schedules will be created during the first week of September and provided to all Managers once complete (interleague schedules will be provided when completed by District 6). Division games will begin mid-September and weather permitting; the season will end the first week of November. In order to create game schedules, we need to have an accurate account of League players and the number of teams in each Division. To help us, please register during the above defined dates.
- Typically, there will be no more than 3 events per week (practices and games) in any Division. Practice and game schedules will be completed as outlined above.
- Each registered and rostered player will receive a hat, shirt and socks which is theirs to keep.
- There will be requirements for all League parent(s) to contribute to the Concession Stand for their child’s team.
Follow us on Facebook
Support our All Stars
Come and Support our All Stars at the Virginia District 6 Little League Tournament 2017. Tournament brackets can be found here.
Congratulations to all players and managers who have been selected to the 2017 Bennett’s Creek Little League All Star Teams!
|8/9/10 Baseball All Stars||11/12 Baseball All Stars|
|Archer Sinclair||Aiden French|
|Brenden Hess||Alijah Hurt|
|Brienn Jones||Caleb Lyles|
|Caden Cinnamond||Colin Panagotopulos|
|Caiden Creevey||Gabriel Lozano|
|Cameron Anderson||Hart Avery|
|Cole Cinnamond||Jacob Flowers|
|Dominick Monson||Jacob Wolfe|
|Ethan Zang||James Liles|
|Evan Askew||Jordan Chalmers|
|Jaxon McKnight||Nathan Flowers|
|Liam Audrain||Trent Sterner|
|Teagan Greer||William Bennett|
|Manager: Jason Hess||Manager: Jon Sterner|
|8/9/10 Softball All Stars||11/12 Softball All Stars|
|Aubrianna Piaz||Alexis Fleming|
|Aubri Walker||Emily Reichelderfer|
|Rylee Harsted||Taylor Shreck|
|Jr/Sr Softball All-Stars|
|* (Softball) 8/9/10 have combined with Chesapeake and Cradock. Majors and Jr/Sr have combined with Western Branch.|
Changes to Baseball Bats rules are coming for the 2018 season. Be sure to review the this Little League University article on Baseball Bat Standards before investing in a new bat!
What is Bennett's Creek Little League ?
Bennett's Creek Little League was founded in 1968 by Jacob Plentovich and Chartered in 1969. We are a non-profit volunteer organization that provides Suffolk and surrounding community a place for our youth to learn and play baseball and softball in a structured and fun format. We continue to strive to provide the best services and facilities to our youth and families. As a volunteer organization we are always looking for help as we would not exist without the communities support.
Bennett's Creek Little League baseball and softball embodies the discipline of teamwork. We challenge players toward perfection of physical skills and bring into play the excitement of tactics and strategy. The very nature of baseball and softball also teaches that while every player eventually strikes out or is on a losing team, there is always another chance for success in the next at bat or game.