2016 Fall Season registration has opened !!!
BCLL has officially opened our online registration system for the Fall 2016 season. You can access the registration link at http://www.bennettscreek.org/.
Register before June 15th and save $10 on each child's registration fee. Please see below for fees and dates.
Please read the below entirely as many questions that you may have are answered within and if not, please feel free to contact us.
1. Registration begins June 1st and will end on Thursday, Aug 25th .
2. Registration fees for the 2016 Fall season will be $50.00 for T-Ball and Coach Pitch and $75.00 for all other Divisions.
3. A late fee of $20.00 per child will be required for any registration after Sunday, Aug 14th.
4. All registrations will be done online. If for some reason, you are unable to register online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We will form teams in all Divisions the week immediately following the close of registration, beginning Monday, Sep 1st. Managers will notify rostered players of their prospective team and provide their practice schedule.
6. Games schedules will be created during the first week of September and provided to all Managers once complete (interleague schedules will be provided when completed by District 6). Division games will begin mid-September and weather permitting; the season will end the first week of November. In order to create game schedules, we need to have an accurate account of League players and the number of teams in each Division. To help us, please register during the above defined dates.
7. Typically, there will be no more than 3 events per week (practices and games) in any Division. Practice and game schedules will be completed as outlined above.
8. Each registered and rostered player will receive a hat, shirt and socks which is theirs to keep.
9. There will be requirements for all League parent(s) to contribute to the Concession Stand for their child’s team.
If you registered for the current 2016 Spring Season, please register as a returning player and login using your current Parent ID and Password. If you have misplaced or forgot your current Parent ID or Password or have any questions about registering your child, please email email@example.com. With that request, you will receive your current Parent ID and a temporary password that you can modify and retain for future use.
Follow us on Facebook
What is Bennett's Creek Little League ?
Bennett's Creek Little League was founded in 1968 by Jacob Plentovich and Chartered in 1969. We are a non-profit volunteer organization that provides Suffolk and surrounding community a place for our youth to learn and play baseball and softball in a structured and fun format. We continue to strive to provide the best services and facilities to our youth and families. As a volunteer organization we are always looking for help as we would not exist without the communities support.
Bennett's Creek Little League baseball and softball embodies the discipline of teamwork. We challenge players toward perfection of physical skills and bring into play the excitement of tactics and strategy. The very nature of baseball and softball also teaches that while every player eventually strikes out or is on a losing team, there is always another chance for success in the next at bat or game.